Mereco Introduces Combination UV/Visible Light Curable Adhesive/Sealant for Bonding Most Plastics
Posted: Mar 15, 2002
Mereco (Metachem Resins Corporation) a unit of Mereco Technologies Group Companies Inc., has introduced MRC 04-1348, a novel UV/Visible light curing resin for bonding most plastics.
- Cures with UV light in 2-5 seconds
- Based on aliphatic urethane acrylate chemistry
- Semi-thixotropic at 25o C
- Transparent liquid is excellent for clear bonds to glass or clear plastics
- Excellent operating temperature range of -40 o C to 130 o C
- Water absorption of 1.2%
- Cures to 40 - 50 Shore D
- Excellent bonds to polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, polycarbonate, and ABS
Mereco Technologies Group Companies, founded in 1960, is a West Warwick, RI based specialty chemical manufacturer and formulator of polymer resins, epoxies, urethanes, silicones, electrically conductive, and other advanced adhesives and coatings for electronics, aerospace, and industrial applications. For more information contact us Mereco Technologies, 1-800-556-7164 or e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.