Mereco Introduces Mereco MRC 04-1372
Posted: Oct 28, 2003
Mereco (Metachem Resins Corporation) a unit of Mereco Technologies Group Inc., has introduced MRC 04 1372, a novel two-component, highly filled epoxy potting and casting resin. This new resin is for potting large, heat sensitive assemblies, sensors, and electronic devices.
- Cures in 16-24 hours at room temperature (25° C) or 8 hours at 65° C
- Based on highly filled epoxy resin chemistry. Easy 100:7.5 pph mix ratio
- Mixed viscosity is 20,000 centipoise at 25° C
- Gel time of 5 hours at room temperature (25° C)
- Excellent operating temperature range of -65° C to 160° C
- Glass transition temperature 70° C
- Cures to 90 Durometer Shore D
- Low exotherm protects heat sensitive components
- Excellent electrical and mechanical properties
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Mereco MRC 04-1372 is available in pint, quart, gallon, five gallon, and drum containers. It can also be prepared in Mereco/DMS pre-mixed and frozen syringes.
Mereco (Metachem Resins Corporation) a unit of Mereco Technologies Group Companies, founded in 1960, is a West Warwick, RI based ISO 9001 certified specialty chemical manufacturer and formulator of polymer resins, epoxies, urethanes, silicones, electrically conductive, and other advanced adhesives and coatings for electronics, aerospace, and industrial applications. For more information contact Mereco at (401) 822-9300.