Mereco Introduces Metre-Set 321 Epoxy Adhesive
Posted: Aug 20, 1999
Mereco Technologies Group introduces Metre-Set 321 Epoxy Adhesive, a versatile one-component adhesive system specifically designed for forming tenacious bonds between a variety of materials such as ceramics, glass, wood, metals such as brass, and many plastics. Metre-Set 321 is easy to use in original assembly operations or in field repair situations. This single component adhesive eliminates the need for mixing, and is easily cured with heat at temperatures above 285 ºF. Metre-Set 321 exhibits the following properties:
- Excellent tensile lap shear strength exceeding 3,000 pounds per square inch
- Excellent solvent and chemical resistance
- Good balance of physical, electrical and mechanical properties
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of metal and plastic substrates
- Pastelike (60,000 cps viscosity)
- Available in drums, gallons, quarts, pints, and syringes
For more information contact Mereco at 1 (800) 556-7164.
For more information contact us Mereco Technologies, 1-800-556-7164 or e-mail requests to email@example.com.