Mereco Introduces MRC 04-1347 UV Light Curable Adhesive/Sealant for Bonding and Encapsulating
Posted: Mar 20, 2002
Mereco (Metachem Resins Corporation) a unit of Mereco Technologies Group Companies Inc., has introduced MRC 04-1347, a new flexible, high elongation, UV light curing resin for bonding and encapsulation.
- Cures with UV light in 10-15 seconds (1 mil thickness)
- Based on aliphatic urethane acrylate monomer blend
- Thixotropic at 25° C
- Transparent liquid is excellent for clear bonds or encapsulation
- Excellent operating temperature range of -40° C to 125° C
- Water absorption of 1%
- Cures to 40 - 50 Shore A
- Excellent bonds to metal, ceramic, glass and many plastics
- Elongation of 150%.
Mereco Technologies Group Companies, founded in 1960, is a West Warwick, RI based specialty chemical manufacturer and formulator of polymer resins, epoxies, urethanes, silicones, electrically conductive, and other advanced adhesives and coatings for electronics, aerospace, and industrial applications. For more information contact us Mereco Technologies, 1-800-556-7164 or e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.