Mereco Technologies Introduces Metregrip 355, a High Strength Epoxy Adhesive
Posted: Jul 14, 1999
Mereco Technologies Group introduces Metregrip 355 Adhesive, a high strength, low viscosity, long working life two-component adhesive system specifically developed for bonding phenolic parts to steel or aluminum housings in the Space Shuttle. Metregrip 355 is easy to use in most structural adhesive applications. Metregrip 355 can be cured with both heat and room temperature, and exhibits the following properties:
- High tensile lap shear values of over 2,500 psi on aluminum
- Excellent adhesive properties to a wide variety of substrates; copper, brass, steel, wood
- Low water absorption, <0.21% after one week immersion
- Excellent oil and water resistance
- Won't chip, peel, or rub off
- Excellent for electronic applications. Good electrical properties.
- Excellent solvent and chemical resistance
- Can be easily flexibilized for applications requiring damping or impact resistance
- Available in thixotropic (paste) version
- Can be cured at room temperature or with heat to maximize properties
- Available in drums, gallons, quarts, pints and syringes
- Pre-mixed frozen syringes are also available to reduce handling and environmental costs
For more information contact us Mereco Technologies, 1-800-556-7164 or e-mail requests to email@example.com.