Mereco Technologies Introduces New One-Component, UV Curable Adhesive
Posted: Sep 24, 1999
Mereco Technologies Group announces the introduction of MRC 03-1186™, single component UV curable adhesive specifically designed for applications where strong plastic to plastic bonds are required. MRC 03-1186™ was specifically designed for bonding polycarbonate and polymethylmethacrylate together or to metal substrates. It exhibits excellent dimensional stability and low shrinkage.
MRC 03-1186 offers the following properties:
- 75 - 85 Shore D durometer
- Excellent bonds to plastics such as PC and PMMA
- Single component system requires no mixing
- Fast UV cure in 10 - 15 seconds at 35 mW/cm2
- Good thermal cycle compatibility
- No solvent - 100% active
- Low shrinkage
- Compatible with syringe or robotic dispensing systems
For more information contact us Mereco Technologies,
1-800-556-7164 or e-mail requests to email@example.com.